Holiday of Hope
Heading Home will serve over 800 people every month during the winter months! This includes men, women, and children. Help us restore hope this holiday season by donating any of the listed items.
How Can I Participate
Groups, Organizations & Schools
- Have your group participate by bringing a toy* or other item on our wish list as an “entrance ticket” to your company-sponsored event
- Create a contest to see which department/group/classroom can collect the most toys
- Sponsor an entire family
- Monetary gifts that will ensure our services long after the holidays are over
Amazon Wish List
Check out the 2018 Holiday of Hope wish list for items our kiddos will love! The URL for the wish list is: https://amzn.to/2Qb2cnr
To ensure timely delivery, please order by December 1, 2018.
Children and young adults (birth to 21)
- Age appropriate toys, games and books. We especially need gifts for teenagers, gift cards, or items on our Amazon wish list.
- New socks and underwear for women, men and children
- Non-perishable food
How To Drop-off Donations
Please bring items to the Heading Home office at 215 3rd St. SW by Dec. 4th, 2018 or schedule a pick up at (505) 344-2323. Drop-off hours are from 10 am – 4 pm, Monday through Friday.
*Donated toys should be new, unused, and unwrapped for children and young adults between the ages of 0-21.