Thanks to the good folks at the Launchpad, and some amazing local bands, for making the 1st Annual Homeless and Active Military Benefit Show a success! On December 29th, Albuquerque favorites Red Light Cameras, !Reviva!, Concepto Tambor and Moonshine Blind played to a packed house to support those in need. The show raised $1,200 for our stabilized and permanent supportive housing programs as well as a range of food and home goods for our residents and clients. A big thanks to General Mills who donated dozens of cases of granola bars that will help feed kids before school in the mornings. This is what community engagement looks like! We’re honored by all the support. Special thanks to Barney Lopez for delivering donated items and Theodore Nzali for playing such a key role in the organization of the event.
- Harwood Art Center Provides Artwork for Newly-Housed Clients
- Heading Home Has a Successful First Year With the ABQ Winter Shelter
- Heading Home Partners With Youth Leadership and Service Organization, ServeABQ
- Colorado Students Spend Alternative Spring Break Volunteering with Heading Home
- Intern Goes ‘Undercover’ at Heading Home Shelters