The good folks at Lovishly recently held a pancake awareness breakfast and fundraiser for Heading Home. Lovishly is a social enterprise that sells handcrafted jewelry and accessories to benefit nonprofits around the world. According to founder Sherry Lopez, “Our desire is to create conversation pieces that provide opportunities for you to make a statement while supporting work that is in need of funding.” Thanks to Sherry and the Lovishly crew for gathering their community to support our mission! Please go to the Lovishly website to browse their beautiful collection and learn more about their many great causes.
- Join Heading Home for an AOC Campus Tour on August 30!
- Donation Drive benefitting the Westside Emergency Housing Center on August 10
- 22nd Annual Chile Festival benefits Heading Home, Wings for LIFE, and Church Preschool
- Heading Home Presents at Downtown Public Safety ECHO Meeting
- New Health Clinic and Case Management Services at WEHC!