Albuquerque-based Weck’s restaurant, voted “Best Breakfast Spot” in Albuquerque Magazine’s 2018 Best of the City edition, is giving back to the community. Each month, the local favorite features a charitable or first responder organization to give back to. For the month of June, Heading Home is the featured cause! On Tuesday, June 18th, 25% of all of Weck’s sales will go to Heading Home! Weck’s menu features a delicious assortment of breakfast and lunch meals with gluten-free options. So grab your appetite and your spirit of community investment and head over to a Weck’s near you this Tuesday. We’ll see you there!
- Join Heading Home for an AOC Campus Tour on August 30!
- Donation Drive benefitting the Westside Emergency Housing Center on August 10
- 22nd Annual Chile Festival benefits Heading Home, Wings for LIFE, and Church Preschool
- Heading Home Presents at Downtown Public Safety ECHO Meeting
- New Health Clinic and Case Management Services at WEHC!